Sunday, August 3, 2008

@ Chita Beach

Totally illiterate about the details of the beach!!! Didn't even know its name. Not really in the mood of BEACHing under such a scorching sun. Yet, it turned out not too bad. At least, I enjoyed the company of those friendly GSID M1 mates, some of whom I don't have any idea what their names are. Lol... Guess what, I smelled the sea as soon as we parked our car, about 400m away; it somehow reminded me of K'som. Tons of memories flashed in my mind and brain. One word, HOMESICK. Anyway, I quite love the sea and the beach in this Chita city. about a 80-minute drive from Nagoya. Taking train is also possible (?). Let's see if I am fated to go there again. Lol...
The crowd, so packed that I could hardly get back to the right place from a walk
The sand is real hot, while the water is cold, best for swimming.
I should have brought a swim suit (not a bikini like everyone's, though); to be honet, I don't have one... lol...

At the charged BBQ lot (3,000 yen), next to the beach above. We = 32 0f us, not just the 2 of them

Let's jump, everyone! May this moment freeze!!! Some bulbs already lost, this one is facing the same destiny. However, the sea has no fear for darkness. Be strong!

A surprise: a movie clip was especially made for Emiko, who is leaving for a 1-year exchange in Ohio next week. In fact, I was also surprised!!! Lol... I didn't even know she is Emiko, for she is from a different department.

Anyway, wish you the best luck of all, Emiko! 頑張れ!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that is really nice place! i love the last two pictures and decription about the sun and the sea. let me say, the sun just need sometimes to be back in the next day, and the sea is happy to be cool down and quiet, and be ready for the sun the next day too. May this moment freeze! that is nice picture. and i see two shadows which look like two people standing next to each other seeing the sunset at the sea. is that real? that is so romantic,i love this picture.

Unknown said...

Dol kar kor, yesterday picture and today picture that i mentioned is not the same in the important point of the shadow of the two people standing close to each other, BUT today picture is only one person that i can see, why? what is the problem with another shadow tov? so sad to see that only picture, however, it is still a wonderful picture. oh, this wonderful pictrue is so firm, cannot view to the big one when i click on it, strange ne! explain tech merl!

Phossdey said...

Oy, ray tab nas Chhunhieng! lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anyway, jealous, Yeng! That's such a lovely place to go. However, if only you show off yourself in it too! kekekeke

PS Wait for me to go there, okay? lolz

Unknown said...

oh, my GOD! they are back togetehr today. Tov Houy mok Vinh! what will happen tomorrow. no one knows what will happen ne! may be the picture will be disappare! Der leng ta! hahahhaa. thank for making this so attractive! frankly speaking, your still in taking picture is improving. yo yo yo !

Phossdey said...

you mean Skill, Chhunieng? lolzzzzzz

Unknown said...

yes, i mean skill. lucky, the picture of my interest come to be normal.