Last night I unknowingly wrote down June 1, 2010 on one @#$%& application form. Then, I was told this morning by the staff that today is still the last day of May. Still, I was kindly facilitated by getting a receipt dated June 1, so that I didn't have to make any correction. Phew, that's very kind of her and lucky me!!! More ridiculously, I had been mistakenly thinking of picking up my testified certificates tomorrow from the municipality stating the ready date on June 2, and I had also planned to help my sister drop hers there.
Well, I thought the confusion on the date didn't totally mess up my mood. Just now I got a call that my asdfghj class was cancelled while I was already ready and about to leave home for it. Still some hours to go before the end of the day and also the month, I've been feeling... hmm kinda... Whatever, June is coming tomorrow and may refresh me somehow although I'm pretty sure that there may be no any special event or reason. Perhaps "no reason" is the reason!!!