Friday, July 30, 2010

Thmor Rung


It was quite a gloomy day with slight rain the whole afternoon. I got quite sick with one slippery step and going under the rain. After all, I got better after coining. Surely, gonna visit there again and enjoy... A good site to go!!!
FYI, Thmor Rung is a natural tourist destination located just 6km from the national road #4 (few kms from Pich Nil).

5 comments:

Sambo Samphors said...

Nice pics but I want more, esp with you as a model hehe...

Phossdey said...

It looks pretty cold. Get better soon, Yeng!

mama said...

Kov !!when u back home?

Unknown said...

Thanks, Phors and Touch. For more pics, please go to my fb photos.

Oun oun, kov kov was back home long ago...

Unknown said...

Thanks, Phors and Touch. For more pics, please go to my fb photos.

Oun oun, kov kov was back home long ago...