All about this and that...
If only there's another footprint of mine hehehehe...
Haha... Guess what? That was taken on the way up to Residence that night! Ehe...
If only what? If only he had been there with you or what? Ha...
If only... I'd had my key and been able to go home early to sleep!
Lol... i got it now. Thought it was about someone out there haaaaaaaa...
that is why...
That's why what, Love Talker but not Doer! Haaa...
well then, if only you hadn't forgotten to get the key, we wouldn't have spent time together with only two till late at night kekekeke...
Phors, thanks for putting me up, your chocolate and tea. How many movies did we finish that night? Did talk a lot... Ehe... =)
that is why....
ああ!わかった!
I think we watched only one movie but didn't really understand cos was more into talking hehehehhe... Btw, you deserve it and you know I am right ;)
What did u watch gal? Can you share? Haha... I am so doubtful.Anyway, I wanna experience the snow =_=
i am surprise to see many comments on this picture with the word "If only..." it is very interesting.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
If only there's another footprint of mine hehehehe...
Haha... Guess what? That was taken on the way up to Residence that night! Ehe...
If only what? If only he had been there with you or what? Ha...
If only... I'd had my key and been able to go home early to sleep!
Lol... i got it now. Thought it was about someone out there haaaaaaaa...
that is why...
That's why what, Love Talker but not Doer! Haaa...
well then, if only you hadn't forgotten to get the key, we wouldn't have spent time together with only two till late at night kekekeke...
Phors, thanks for putting me up, your chocolate and tea. How many movies did we finish that night? Did talk a lot... Ehe... =)
that is why....
ああ!わかった!
I think we watched only one movie but didn't really understand cos was more into talking hehehehhe... Btw, you deserve it and you know I am right ;)
What did u watch gal? Can you share? Haha... I am so doubtful.
Anyway, I wanna experience the snow =_=
i am surprise to see many comments on this picture with the word "If only..." it is very interesting.
Post a Comment