Haha, in the first month paying high cost and fee subsrcibe it's true but why in Agust 2007 is second peak.then this Agust 2008 will also increase I guess Since semester ended and vacation is comming u have more time to make and recive call. (^_^)
Sun, it's not a matter of saving much or less. It just happened to be so. More, I don't need to pay for the cell itself monthly, paying only the services.
B.Savuth, I don't really remember why it's so. Logical forecast for Aug '08, yet the reason is I called to ask for help from XXX after 9pm b'cos sth was wrong with my dynabook. Base refers to the monthly fixed service charge, incl. white plan, 安心パック、and 1 more I don't remember.
4 comments:
why is the first one seems to be so high???
i see downward trend. good for saving ne. why you save a lot mes, let me guess ort? buy land hor?
Haha, in the first month paying high cost and fee subsrcibe it's true but why in Agust 2007 is second peak.then this Agust 2008 will also increase I guess Since semester ended and vacation is comming u have more time to make and recive call. (^_^)
But can u explain what base mean? (the blue bar)
Phors, I was a keen explorer that time. Lol...
Sun, it's not a matter of saving much or less. It just happened to be so. More, I don't need to pay for the cell itself monthly, paying only the services.
B.Savuth, I don't really remember why it's so. Logical forecast for Aug '08, yet the reason is I called to ask for help from XXX after 9pm b'cos sth was wrong with my dynabook. Base refers to the monthly fixed service charge, incl. white plan, 安心パック、and 1 more I don't remember.
Post a Comment