All about this and that...
BAD EYES. It took me about 20 sec to figure it out. So my eyes are not that bad, right? :D
Nope, I can't. Though after reading bang Phal's comment lolz...
if i can read what is the reward?
I can only read the half part. But don't wanna tell you yet. Wait for any award first. Anyway, how are you dear?
@ bang phal, good job.@ Phors, try with your eyes 90& close.@ Koko, sorry ne, I don't have any reward. @ Pheak, the answer is in the 1st comment. I'm doing ok. Can't wait to see you in August.
Yes me too. I am waiting to see you all in August na including Bong Saona, and Sangha. So spend your holiday in Cambodia.
Saona may not be coming :-( Abit busy...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
BAD EYES. It took me about 20 sec to figure it out. So my eyes are not that bad, right? :D
Nope, I can't. Though after reading bang Phal's comment lolz...
if i can read what is the reward?
I can only read the half part. But don't wanna tell you yet. Wait for any award first. Anyway, how are you dear?
@ bang phal, good job.
@ Phors, try with your eyes 90& close.
@ Koko, sorry ne, I don't have any reward.
@ Pheak, the answer is in the 1st comment. I'm doing ok. Can't wait to see you in August.
Yes me too. I am waiting to see you all in August na including Bong Saona, and Sangha. So spend your holiday in Cambodia.
Saona may not be coming :-(
Abit busy...
Post a Comment