Saturday, January 23, 2010

Being positive

"Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Albert Eistein
I came across with this quote some days ago during a friend's presentation. Could it be possible to do "so" and expect "so" without being said to be insane? To me, the description should be termed "persistence" or "optimism" in a way (or any suggestion?). I'd justify it by Shiv Khera's quote I grabbed few years ago, "winners don't do different things; they do things differently." Hence, insanity would not be an ultimate judgment on you* when you repeatedly try on the same thing. It's real true when you* do that same thing in a trial-and-error method. Even if you* don't, I somehow believe that doing that same thing in your same way is your choice and expecting different outcomes is a force keeping you from giving up before a 2nd, 3rd... trial. Whether or not disappointing, the results would be yours; if positively put, your "do" process would make you grow stronger in whatever way you define.

*Applicable to some "you" only.

No comments: